Head Up Display will change the way your drive!
With the full color car Head Up Display (HUD) installed in your car, you'll get an amazing tool that will make your driving much safer
- The HUD projects the data from your dashboard on your windshield in high definition, allowing you to keep your eyes on the road all the time. This option is usually featured only in high end vehicles.
- Built in alarm system indicates low battery voltage, high water temperature, engine fault and speeding (configurable).
- Connects to your vehicle's computer and displays accurate information.
- Perfect add on for new or experienced drivers.
- compatible with all European / American cars made after 2004 and Asian cars made after 2007 (with OBDII or EU OBD Interface)
- Place the Anti-skid Mat on top of the dashboard and place the HUD unit on it.
- Put the reflective film on the windshield.
- Plug the ODB cable to the HUD.
- Connect the other side of the OBD cable with a car OBD interface
- Start the engine, wait a minute and HUD display will start working.
Screen size: 3 inch
Product size (L x W x H): 8.6 x 5.4 x 1.2 cm / 3.38 x 2.12 x 0.47 inches
Product weight: 40g
Package Includes:Car Head Up Display
OBD II Cable